In the Community
Ollie the Trolley & Dunn Coaches
The Valley of the Sun has been great to Dunn Transportation for two decades, and the Dunn team is determined to give back with gratitude. To that end, we’ve long participated in a sprawling network of local outreach organizations, including:
- Dunn Transportation's charitable division: Rosemary, Connecting Center City Kids to Nature,
Adventure and Culture
- The Salvation Army’s Christmas Angels program for the Scottsdale Charros, which uses the trolleys
to collect donated toys for families in need.
- Chrysalis Women’s Shelter, where we offer Christmas light tours for clients and their children.
- Camp Soaring Eagle: Dunn Coaches transports campers to Jack Pot Ranch and Sky Harbor Airport for various programs. Camp Soaring Eagle provides medically safe programs to children age 7-15 with serious illnesses.
In addition to our charitable efforts, Dunn Transportation works in other ways to be a productive corporate citizen in Scottsdale and across the Valley. Currently, we’re actively involved with the following organizations:
- Board Member Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Board Member Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Member Phoenix Community Alliance
- Member Tempe Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Member Phoenix Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Member Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Member Tempe Chamber of Commerce
If you need help with a charity or non-profit function, feel free to reach out to us at (480) 970-8130.