Terms & Conditions
- Uniformed, Professional, and Safety Trained Drivers
- Cushioned Seats
- PA/CD/Radio Systems
- Air Conditioning/ Heating
- Tinted Windows
Terms and Conditions
- Wheelchair accessible Trolley’s & Coaches are available upon request.
- No Smoking on-board vehicles.
- At the conclusion of the charter, customer is responsible for removal of personal items. Dunn Transportation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If any difficulties arise during the course of the charter which the driver judges to be a safety or health hazard, the driver in his/her sole discretion is entitled to terminate the charter and will deliver passengers to the nearest place to secure alternative transportation.
- When chartering a motoring vehicle, occasionally, unexpected breakdowns occur. An alternative mode of transportation will be provided.
- Fuel surcharges will apply depending on market fuel rates.
Cancellations must be received at least seven (7) days prior to event date. Cancellations received less than 7 days are nonrefundable.
Method of Payment
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold a reservation. The remaining balance is due in full seven (7) days prior to the event date. Cash payments and personal checks are not accepted. Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.